Join our Carbon Offset Partner Program and make a clear statement about your business's commitment to the environment.
We help organisations across New Zealand, and beyond, to minimise their impact on the environment by working with them to offset greenhouse gas emissions.
Offset Carbon Today
Why Should We Offset
Responsible business practices boost profits by cutting consumption and offering a marketing edge over your competition. Reducing your environmental impact also saves money, increases employee engagement and improves your reputation. Sustainability is a good marketing 'hook' among consumers looking to reduce their own environmental impacts through what they buy.
Why is Offsetting Carbon
Fossil fuels contain carbon and when they are burned they release C02 into the atmosphere, creating a greenhouse gas effect. This warms the planet and brings with it a whole host of problems from more extreme weather and rising sea levels through to reduced food security and other negative economic impacts. We release carbon when we use electricity, drive our cars and every time we fail to recycle.
How Can NFRT Help?
We help you estimate your carbon footprint and reduce the amount of energy you use. We offset the carbon emissions that are left by providing certified Carbon Credits which are sourced from our own native forest restoration projects. This means your contribution to our Carbon Offset program goes directly into buying and restoring New Zealand's native forests. These forests are set aside as nature reserves and open to the public for all New Zealanders for ever. Forests grow by taking in C02 and holding it as carbon. The more forests we restore, the less C02 in the atmosphere.
Join our Carbon Offset scheme
from just $99/month + GST *
- Use of the NFRT Carbon Offset logo for promotional purposes (terms and conditions apply).
- NFRT Carbon Offset Partner certificate to display in your office or reception area.
- Opportunity for NFRT joint promotions.
- Two issues each year of our Trust newsletter 'Canopy', enabling you to keep in touch and monitor the progress of the Trust.
- Access to over 25 nature reserves (covering more than 7,000 hectares) for you and your staff to explore.
- And - most of all - a sense of achievement, knowing that you are helping to restore and protect our native forests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies that have joined our
Carbon Offset Scheme