Date(s) - 18/07/2020
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
To continue the riparian margin planting which began in 2015 near the entrance of Ed Hillary Hope Reserve, Old Mountain Road Waitetuna, another community planting session is scheduled for Saturday 18 July 10am to 1pm.
The details are:
- Meet at the reserve entrance on Old Mountain Road, Waitetuna. See maps below for entrance location and how to get there (Old Mountain Road is safest driven via Waitetuna School rather than from Te Pahu Road).
- Bring a spade if you have one.
- Have footwear suitable for long wet grass and slippery ground.
- Bring snacks, a drink and lunch.
- There’s an option to explore up the beautiful forested valley walk for an hour or so after lunch.
- This will go ahead rain or shine 🙂
- Please note that there is only patchy cell phone coverage at the Reserve.
Let’s hope for good planting weather and I’m looking forward to seeing you there.
Reserve Manager – Southern Reserves
Native Forest Restoration Trust
Get directions: Find out here